14 December 2021
- Develop a competitive market for the sharing and monetising of traffic and mobility data.
- Do not wait for real-time data before developing risk maps.
- Mandate the sharing of aggregate vehicle data.
- Learn from other fields and best practice for data sharing and privacy protection.
- Support research and innovation towards trusted and explainable AI.
- Align new tools with precise policy objectives.
- Develop new skills and digital infrastructure.
- Clarify regulatory frameworks for data protection and digital security.
- Design user-friendly risk-mapping tools.
6 December 2021
- Develop a proactive approach to motorway safety.
- Promote work-related road safety in road haulage companies and in other sectors.
- Review the cost-benefit evaluation of road safety investment.
- Create an observatory to map and monitor unsafe situations and behaviours.
- Review the legal and operational frameworks for speed enforcement.
- Set high vehicle safety standards inspired by those developed in the European Union.
- Upgrade the physical and digital infrastructure for the adoption of connected and automated driving.
- Set guidance and standards for the rapid deployment of Co‑operative-ITS services in Korea.
- The KEC should invest in solutions that protect road users, from the most traditional to the most innovative.