22 December 2016
- Create certainty about the future of cruise shipping in Venice.
- Develop a tourism strategy for the city including guidance on which tourists to prioritise.
- Develop instruments to contain the number of tourists in the city of Venice.
- Develop an action plan for extracting more value from home port passengers.
- Give a more structural character to environmental policies that have a discontinuous nature.
15 December 2016
- Act now to preserve the value of transport infrastructure and maintain network performance.
- Protect transport infrastructure against climate impacts through good maintenance.
- Prepare for more frequent and unexpected failure of transport infrastructure.
- Account for temporary unavailability of transport assets in in service continuity plans.
- Assess vulnerability of transport assets and networks from climate change and extreme weather.
- Focus on transport system resilience, not just on designing robust infrastructure.
- Re-evaluate thinking on redundant transport infrastructure.
- Do not rely solely on cost-benefit analysis for appraising the value of transport infrastructure.
- Develop new decision-support tools that incorporate deep uncertainty into asset appraisal.
1 October 2016
- Think safe roads, not safer roads.
- Provide strong, sustained leadership for the paradigm shift to a Safe System.
- Foster a sense of urgency to drive change.
- Underpin aspirational goals with concrete operational targets.
- Establish shared responsibility for road safety.
- Apply a results-focussed way of working among road safety stakeholders.
- Leverage all parts of a Safe System for greater overall effect and so that if one part fails the other parts will still prevent serious harm.
- Use a Safe System to make city traffic safe for vulnerable road users.
- Build Safe System capacity in low and middle-income countries to improve road safety in rapidly motorising parts of the world.
- Support data collection, analysis and research on road traffic as a Safe System.
14 July 2016
- Focus road safety policy on vulnerable road users.
- Enforce drink driving laws, speed limits and the wearing of seat belts and motorcycle helmets.
- Analyse the reasons behind the relatively poor road safety performance in 2015 and adapt policies.
18 May 2016
18 May 2016
9 May 2016
- Harmonise requirements on maritime sulphur emissions with regard to compliance options.
- Apply sanctions for non-compliance with sulphur emissions regulations for ships that are sufficiently dissuasive.
- Inverse the burden of proof for compliance by prohibiting ships to carry heavy fuel oil except as cargo.