Walking and Cycling
Advancing Sustainable Mobility in Greece: Promoting electric vehicle uptake and SUMPs
1 November 2022
Going Electric: How Cities can Prepare for Electric Vehicles
9 August 2022
Mix and MaaS: Data Architecture for Mobility as a Service
Corporate Partnership Board Project,
13 June 2022
Benchmarking Accessibility in Cities
Case-Specific Policy Analysis, Policy Insights,
19 May 2019
- Use the new urban accessibility framework to compare and benchmark cities.
- Improve accessibility by reducing trip lengths and enhancing transport performance.
- Learn from similar cities with higher accessibility scores.
- Collect more and better urban mobility data, notably on walking and cycling.
Integrating Urban Public Transport Systems and Cycling
Roundtable Report, Policy Insights,
25 April 2018
- Design interchange stations to provide secure, uncongested conditions for transfer by the shortest routes possible.
- Provide adequate bike parking areas at stations and stops.
- Integrate ticketing and information systems as well as the physical transport infrastructure.
- Establish integrated urban transport plans in consultation with stakeholders and the public.
ITF work on Shared Mobility
7 December 2017
Access and Safety in European Cities
14 September 2017 - 30 December 2018
Integrated and Sustainable Urban Transport Roundtable
23 - 24 April 2017