Investment, Pricing, Taxation
29 March 2020
Research Report, Policy Insights,
25 February 2020
- Let government plan transport services, but at a decentralised level.
- Consider corporatising publicly operated transport services.
- Pay close attention to system design where competition in public transport provision is introduced.
- Pay attention to service quality as well as costs to achieve a sustainable public transport system.
- Take the broader urban context into account in designing and adopting public transport reforms.
24 January 2020
10 January 2020
7 January 2020