5 November 2020
- Set ambitious targets to reduce the number of casualties.
- Create joint mobility and safety observatories in cities.
- Put the focus on protecting vulnerable road users.
- Measure the safety of vulnerable road users in cities with appropriate indicators.
26 March 2020
17 February 2020
- Allocate protected space for micromobility and keep pedestrians safe.
- To make micromobility safe, focus on motor vehicles.
- Regulate low-speed e-scooters and e-bikes as bicycles, higher-speed micro-vehicles as mopeds.
- Collect data on micro-vehicle trips and crashes.
- Proactively manage the safety performance of street networks.
- Include micromobility in training for road users.
- Tackle drunk driving and speeding across all vehicle types.
- Eliminate incentives for micromobility riders to speed.
- Improve micro-vehicle design.
- Reduce wider risks associated with shared micromobility operations.