30 November 2015
- Uncertainty is different from risk.
- Climate effects are subject to uncertainty.
- There are techniques to deal with risk.
- There is currently no robust method to treat Knightian uncertainty.
- Risk, uncertainty and discount rate all affect carbon value.
24 November 2015
29 June 2015
- We are currently seeing a major change in the perception of ‘public transport’.
- Demand-responsive transport is seen as one of the key options to meet public transport challenges in rural areas.
- Significant scope still exists for ‘conventional’ public transport.
- Better coordination between different types of services is required.
- Relaxing quantitative taxi regulation can enable new innovative solutions.