Presentation of ITF report “Mode Choice in Freight Transport”
Members of ITF's Working Group "Mode Choice in Freight Transport" present the Group's findings. These findings have been compiled into ITF's recent "Mode Choice in Freight Transport" report.
- Event moderated by Steve Perkins (ITF)
- Opening statement by Chair of Working Group, Sieds Halbesma (Netherlands) (5 mins)
- Presentation of report, Olaf Merk (ITF) (10 mins)
- Presentation of case studies: (5 mins each)
- Canada (Polina Hristeva)
- China (Yanhong Li)
- Netherlands (Johan Visser)
- Interventions from other Working Group members
- Questions from the audience.