The Total Cost of Ownership of Zero-emission Trucks: webinar
ITF Modeller/Analyst Matteo Craglia moderates a discussion on zero-emission trucks. The webinar explores ways to enhance adoption of zero-emission trucks and outlines current barriers to their implementation. Participants address questions, such as:
- When will different zero-emission truck technologies become cost competitive?
- Is there a green premium and if so, how willing are customers to pay for it?
- What are the major barriers that need to be overcome on cost competitiveness and how can policy or new business models alleviate some issues?
This webinar includes a five-minute introduction, a forty-minute moderated panel discussion and a fifteen-minute question and answer session. Panellists include:
- Hussein Basma (Researcher, ICCT)
- Nicholas Raspanti (Senior Director, Zeem Solutions)
- Marie-José Baartmans (Managing Director, Breytner)
This webinar is a part of the ZEVWISE initiative, in which ITF participates. The ZEVWISE initiative brings together international organisations* to help disseminate the latest knowledge on zero-emission, heavy-duty vehicles.
*The partner organisations include the International Transport Forum, International Council for Clean Transportation, Governments of the Netherlands and United Kingdom, CALSTART, United Nations Environment Programme, WBCSD and the World Bank.